[EMBOSS] Man pages in multiple languages?

Jingchu Luo luojc at plum.lsc.pku.edu.cn
Sat Jun 4 01:15:37 UTC 2005

> I am sure there are Mandarin speakers who could create a Mandarin
> version - though on the first ever EMBOSS course (in Beijing) there was
> a vote against creating a Mandarin version of the commandline.

We were running an EMBnet bioinformatics workshop in April 1999. Peter
gave a talk about EMBOSS. It might be useful to have user manual and/or
documentation in Chinese for the Chinese user group. We'll see if anyone
in mainland has been working on this already.

Jingchu
-------
Jingchu Luo
Centre of Bioinformatics