[EMBOSS] psiphi

Peter Robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Thu Jan 20 20:37:54 UTC 2005

Hi EMBOSSers,

I have used the wonderful programm psiphi to learn how to calculate
these angles and have borrowed parts of the code for a larger program
that does some datamining in PDB files. This program will be a smallish
part of a mainly biological paper we are hoping to submit soon, and I
was wondering about how to best quote this program, given that it does
not seem to be on the list of applications on the WWW server (I got it
from the EMBOSS CD that was distributed at the Bioinformatics meeting in
Glasgow last Summer).

-Peter

--
Peter N. Robinson