[EMBOSS] This is not my email address any longer

via the vacation program salzberg at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Apr 9 17:51:00 UTC 2004

This message is being sent to you automatically by the vacation
program.  Steven Salzberg did NOT receive your email and will not get
it; email sent to this account is automatically deleted.  Steven
Salzberg's primary appointment is at The Institute for Genomic
Research (TIGR), where he has been since 1998.  Please check our
website there (or my home page) to get my correct email.  This message
does not contain any email addresses to prevent spammers from filling
my inbox with even more junk than they already send.

Steven Salzberg