Instalation and D'd problem.

Sebastian Bassi sebastian.bassi at ar.advantaseeds.com
Wed Jul 31 07:36:00 UTC 2002

     Hi,

     I installed the rpm you point me and it works!!!!

     Here is a proposed question (and answer) for the EMBOSS FAQ (under
     INSTALLATION).

     Q) Is there a way to install EMBOSS without X? (like in a text only
     server machine)

     A) Yes, you only need to install XFree86-devel package before
     configuring and compiling EMBOSS.
     (tried on a Red Hat 6.2 server installation).

        Thank you for your help.-

  PS: I?ll make a copy of this mail to the mailing list since it could help
somebody else.