[emboss-dev] Compiling EMBASSY packages from CVS

Mahmut Uludag uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 14:52:34 UTC 2009

> I've read the instructions here and have been able to build
> the core EMBOSS tools from CVS:
> http://emboss.sourceforge.net/developers/cvs.html
>
> However, I would also like to compile the EMBASSY tools,
> in particular the PHYLIPNEW suite. Is this procedure
> written down?

I found the following page by google search which looks relevant.

http://emboss.sourceforge.net/docs/adminguide/node28.html

New EMBOSS documentation have a slightly updated version with an
explanation for the case EMBOSS was not compiled beforehand but it has
not been published in EMBOSS official pages yet.

Regards,
Mahmut