Lists, selections & defaults

James Bonfield jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 15:01:12 UTC 2001

Some more ACD questions. If I've missed something in the documentation then
please point me to it, otherwise please note it as a request for documentation
improvements.

For the list type, what value should default have? I've seen examples thus:

showseq.acd:

  list: things [
        default: "B N T S F"
        values:
                "S:Sequence,
                B:Blank line,
                1:Frame1 translation,
                2:Frame2 translation,
                3:Frame3 translation,

ajbad.acd: (is this deliberately a badly formatted acd file?

 list: frames [
        default: "1,2,3,4,5,6"
        values: "0: None, 1: F1,2: F2,3: F3,4: R1,5: R2,6: R3"

dbiblast.acd: