[DAS2] Restarting DAS/2 teleconferences?

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Oct 2 17:39:19 UTC 2008

This time will normally work for me, and I can post meeting notes, as I have
done in the past, though not for today's call (sorry to miss out).

How frequent should these meetings be? Maybe weekly would be best during
this rev-up period, then transition to monthly after things stabilize?

If someone could post any notes from the meeting, that would be great.

Steve

> From: Lincoln Stein <lincoln.stein at gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:50:33 -0400
> To: Ann Loraine <aloraine at gmail.com>
> Cc: <das2 at lists.open-bio.org>
> Subject: Re: [DAS2] Restarting DAS/2 teleconferences?
>
> Hi,
>
> This will not work for me this week (tomorrow) because of a conflicting
> conference call. Other weeks will be fine.
>
> Lincoln
>
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Ann Loraine <aloraine at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Suzi. Let's use yours if it is not too much trouble.
>>
>> The time got a little away from me and I haven't had a chance yet to
>> set up the line on our end.
>>
>> 9 am PST Thursday would be fine.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ann
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Suzanna Lewis <suzi at berkeleybop.org>
>> wrote:
>>> 9am works for me

>> me.

>> as
>> distributed

>> good?

> --
> Lincoln D. Stein
>
> Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
> 101 College St., Suite 800
> Toronto, ON, Canada M5G0A3
> 416 673-8514
> Assistant: Stacey Quinn <Stacey.Quinn at oicr.on.ca>
>
> Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
> 1 Bungtown Road
> Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA
> (516) 367-8380
> Assistant: Sandra Michelsen <michelse at cshl.edu>

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual
and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission by
someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this
transmission and delete it from your computer.