[DAS2] [DAS] DAS Teleconference Thursday November 13th, 9 AM PST

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Nov 13 03:52:42 UTC 2008

The teleconf info is now updated on the biodas.org wiki community portal
page here:

http://www.biodas.org/wiki/BioDAS:Community_Portal#Teleconference

Also note: 9am PST is 5pm GMT, not 4.

Steve

> From: Gregg Helt <gregghelt at gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:28:15 -0800
> To: <das at biodas.org>, <das2 at lists.open-bio.org>
> Subject: [DAS] DAS Teleconference Thursday November 13th, 9 AM PST
>
> Just a reminder to everyone that there's a DAS teleconference tomorrow,
> Thursday November 13th, at 9AM PST (4 PM GMT).  We're switching back to
> using Suzi's conference line:
>
> US Teleconference #: 866-692-3582
> Conference #: 4977624
>
> For UK callins, one of these, not sure which is most appropriate for
> Hinxton:
>    BIRMINGHAM:  0808-238-6019
>    GLASGOW: 0808-238-6019
>    LEEDS: 0808-238-6019
>    LONDON: 0808-238-6019
>    MANCHESTER: 0808-238-6019
>
> I'd like to talk about possible modifications to the DAS1+2 sources doc, and
> writeback.
> If you would like to add to the agenda, please do.
>
>         Gregg

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual
and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission by
someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this
transmission and delete it from your computer.