[DAS2] das1->das2 proxy adapter

Ed Erwin ed_erwin at affymetrix.com
Mon Oct 30 22:26:38 UTC 2006

Thanks Andrew,

That sounds really useful.  It might be nice to try to run the current
NetAffx DAS/1 server through this translation and see what comes out the
other end.  How would we need to do that?  Do we download your code and
run it ourselves, or will you have some server that we can pass the data
through?

Ed