[DAS2] biopackages DAS/2 server passed validation

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Wed Nov 15 05:43:31 UTC 2006

The Affy Genometry DAS/2 server code is in the Genoviz CVS repository on
sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/genoviz/), under the
das2_server directory.  The core of it is a servlet,
com.affymetrix.genometry.servlets.GenometryDas2Servlet.  There is also a
main class com.affymetrix.genometry.servlets.GenometryDas2Server that
wraps the servlet inside a Jetty server and initializes server and
servlet (though with enough configuration tinkering the servlet could
probably be run in any servlet-supporting HTTP server).  The servlet
depends heavily on code in the  genometry and igb directories.

	Gregg