[DAS2] sources.rnc

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 10:27:52 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew,

>> so the sources command is available via:
>> http://www.dasregistry.org/registry/das1/sources
>
> Any chance of making that URL shorter?

done. - thanks to our webteam this is now
http://www.dasregistry.org/das1/sources

> And it
> no longer includes das1 sources.

I guess you mean das2 sources?
- I hope that will change now with the frozen spec ;-)

> Also, I can't find anywhere on the HTML which points to that

we have a documentation page that explains how scripts (or DAS clients)
can talk to the registry and get the list of available DAS servers at:

http://www.dasregistry.org/help_scripting.jsp

Cheers,
Andreas

Andreas Prlic      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
                               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
			 +44 (0) 1223 49 6891