[DAS2] Ontology URIs (was RE: types.rnc)

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Wed Nov 8 22:11:09 UTC 2006

There absolutely needs to be a stable URI scheme for referencing
types defined in ontologies. The details of the scheme aren't clear
yet. It will probably be http based (ie not LSID).

Do you have specific requirements? Should the URI be a URL
dereferenceable in any browser? Should it dereference to html or RDF
or use content negotion to decide which? etc