[DAS2] sources.rnc

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Nov 8 14:01:40 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew!

> I listed Andreas earlier, regarding his use of "das1:types",
> etc. in a capability 'type'.  I've added those as reserved
> fields.

that is good - we are using this sources command now also as a back-port
to describe the DAS/1 servers in the DAS registry.

It might be good to have a link to the DAS - registry in general
somewhere in the sources.rnc
It now has its own domain at http://www.dasregistry.org/

so the sources command is available via:
http://www.dasregistry.org/registry/das1/sources

can you also add
das1:stylesheet
das1:sequence
das1:dna
das1:entry_points
das1:structure
das1:alignment

which are supported by the registry?
das1:segments is not being used currently, so this could be removed.

> I've updated that to
>
>    # For a full list of the "authority" and "source" values see
>    #    http://das.sanger.ac.uk/registry/help_coordsys.jsp

can you change that to
http://www.dasregistry.org/registry/help_coordsys.jsp
please?

Thanks.
Andreas

Andreas Prlic      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
                               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
			 +44 (0) 1223 49 6891