[DAS2] XML namespaces

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:49:40 UTC 2006

I have just finished adding XML namespace support to the early-version Perl
DAS2 client. BTW, if a namespace tag is reused in an inner scope with a
different

	<das:name xmlns:das="http://foo.bar/das" />
		<das:first>Andrew</das:first>
		<das:middle xmlns:das="http://addresses.com/address/2.0">K.</das:middle>
                <das:last>Dalke</das:last>
          </das:name>

I put middle into namespace http://addresses.com/address/2.0 and put first and
last into namespace http://foo.bar.das.

This is the correct scoping behavior, right?

Lincoln