[DAS2] Notes from the weekly DAS/2 teleconference, 19 Jun 2006

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Sat Jun 24 09:24:19 UTC 2006

You can see the features that are posted here:

http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/yeast/S228C-writeback/feature

It is fully compatible with the usual yeast source:

http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/yeast/S228C/feature

All the usual feature filters apply.  The response at this URL is not cached
to keep the content fresh, at the expense of ever-slower load times as
written features accumulate.

-Allen