[DAS2] Code sprint

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 11:27:31 UTC 2006

Following on from e-mail and teleconference discussions before the
holidays, there seems to be fairly widespread agreement that having
some kind of Code-sprint/Hackathon/whatever to get some more
implementations up and running would be a Good Thing.  But was there
ever an agreement on dates and locations?

On a related issue, what's the current status of the spec in CVS?  It
would be nice to have an agreed version we could all read and digest
before the code sprint, in the hope that we'll all implement the same
thing.

             Thomas.