[DAS2] today's conf. call and President's Day

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon Feb 20 17:28:56 UTC 2006

Thomas Down wrote:
> Well, I can't speak for US people, but I do know that Andreas Prlic is
> on holiday today and I presume won't be joining the conference call.
> I can join if there's anything that needs discussing urgently, but
> otherwise I'd be happy to leave it 'til next week.

Status update for me:

   Last week was a break for me from the sprint - I was winded.  I
worked a bit here and there on how to do a GUI interface for the
validation.
I hope to get a demo page of the results up within a day or so.

   This week I'll be working on that and a new draft of the spec.

   Also, I'm now back home in Santa Fe, where we haven't had rain nor
snow for 100 days - my cacti are drooping!  :(

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com