[DAS2] Working with xml:base in Java?

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Tue Feb 7 19:00:40 UTC 2006

	Thomas, I'm wondering what toolkits you're using for binding XML
to Java objects?  And particularly how you are dealing with resolving
URIs when xml:base is used.  So far I've mostly used various
implementations of SAX and DOM -- I've found some reports of builtin
xml:base support in Xerces SAX/DOM, but it's still unclear.

	I've been avoiding the issue up till now.  It won't be too hard
to implement URI resolution relative to xml:base, but I thought I'd
check around first and see if there's automated support of this in some
toolkit.

	Thanks,
	Gregg