[DAS2] Re: Apollo and DAS/2 priorities

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:52:12 UTC 2006

The XML is now as you requested, please confirm.

After some thought today I realized the new SOURCES response is fully
compatible with the existing server.  The doc at:

http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint/sequence

is now simply a static XML doc that points into the stable server (plus
the new "segments" response) implementation at:

http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome

The headers for the static document don't include the correct Content-Type
"application/x-das-blah ; version = XxX", it's simply "text/xml".  I'll
add the headers in the morning GMT+8.

There are probably also some other Content-Type headers that need to be
changed for the other responses -- let me know if you spot them.

-Allen