[DAS2] RE: Modifying com.affymetrix.igb.das2 classes

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Tue Feb 7 03:34:48 UTC 2006

You're right, it looks like some of this code was already getting moved
over to the das2.assay and das2.ontology packages as subclasses of
Das2VersionedSource.

However it's not clear to me if the equivalent of source and versioned
source for assay, ontology, and other domains are going to be similar
enough to the DAS/2 sequence domain to justify sharing a base
class/interface.  What do/will they share?

I'll go ahead with changes to the das2 package, and look into moving
much of this code into a das2.sequence package.

	Thanks,
	Gregg