[DAS2] Re: New DAS/2 server for codesprint

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 6 22:00:50 UTC 2006

Hi Nomi,

I just restarted the server, the "all features" request used all the
memory and hung the webserver.  I'll look into why that request wasn't
immediately denied as it used to be.

As for your .../segments and .../types, they should be .../segment and
.../type.  I see no reason to pluralize these URLs given that the sources
response allows me to provide them at any arbitrary URL:

  [...]
  <CATEGORY type="segments" query_id="yeast/S228C/segment"/>
  <CATEGORY type="types"    query_id="yeast/S228C/type"/>
  <CATEGORY type="locks"    query_id="yeast/S228C/lock"/>
  [...]

-Allen