[DAS2] Re: Apollo and DAS/2 priorities

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:13:59 UTC 2006

Okay folks, an implementation of the document cited below is available
here:

http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint
http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint/sequence
http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint/sequence/yeast/S228C/segment
etc.

After looking closely over this first draft of new_spec.txt, it's apparent
that there are still some holes, e.g. what should the response to the
following requests look like?

http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint/sequence/yeast
http://das.biopackages.net/codesprint/sequence/yeast/S228C

For now I have left responses the same as in the old HTML version of the
spec.  Of course if you find bugs, let me know.

The server at:

http://das.biopackages.net/das

is currently unavailable.  This is due to limitations in Apache/mod_perl
that won't allow different versions of the same class to coexist in a
family of processes.  I'd like to discuss how we should handle this in the
conference call tomrorow (today, if you're not in GMT+8).

-Allen