[DAS2] DAS and DAS2

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 17:20:12 UTC 2006

Steve,

DAS is one of the GMOD-related packages that I'm working on already as part
of the GMOD Help Desk. So what I'm doing is putting together a proposal that
will have sections like "Proposed New Documentation" and "Proposed Changes
in Existing Documentation" and "Proposed Web Site Changes" for each of these
GMOD-related packages. This should be done in a week or so. I will show it
to you and we can talk about it. Mind you, these are _proposals_, not
_dictates_.

Then I can help with the Wiki as well.

Brian O.