[DAS2] DAS/2 Code Sprint, August 14-18

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Thu Aug 10 16:39:12 UTC 2006

Apologies, it looks like we're currently having some problem with proxy
redirection on the Affy DAS/2 server.  Steve, can you check on this?
When I request anything but the top level ~/sequence, I'm getting back
HTTP error 502 "Bad Gateway" with the message:
"The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server."

However, I just tried the biopackages server and it is working, though
response times are slower than usual (unless the response has already
been cached).  Here's a feature query I recently ran, so it will be
returned quickly from the server cache:

http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/human/17/feature?overlaps=chr21/26
027736:26068042;type=SO:mRNA

	hope that helps,
	gregg

Can
> someone help me out!?
>
>                                            Thanks!
>
>                                               -B
>
> Helt,Gregg wrote:
>
> >Affymetrix is hosting a DAS/2 code sprint on August 14-18, to
coincide
> >with the CSB conference at Stanford.  The sprint will be held at
Affy's
> >Santa Clara location, which is about a 20 minute drive from the
Stanford