[DAS2] writeback spec

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Apr 27 19:16:23 UTC 2006

OK, Andrew's writeback spec is now accessible at:

http://www.biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_writeback.html

Be sure to refresh your browsers to get the latest spec at
http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_protocol.html

I re-established my cronjob to update all the documents in this das2
directory twice daily (00:01 and 12:01 East coast time).

This das2 directory is a new cvs checkout. I moved the previous das2
directory to das2.old, in case it contains anything we might need that isn't
in CVS (accessible via http://www.biodas.org/documents/das2.old/ ).

Steve