[DAS2] RE: [Fwd: Proposal for subcontract]

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Tue May 17 04:56:17 UTC 2005

The point person here at Affymetrix will be Katie Kong
(katherine_kong at affymetrix.com), who is the grant administrator here for
the current DAS/2 grant.  For those of you on the das2 mailing list
wondering, what we're talking about is submitting a proposal for
continuation of the DAS/2 grant.  The continuation would kick in
(hopefully) in June 2006 when the current DAS/2 grant is scheduled to
expire.

            gregg