[DAS2] hackathon and das2

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Fri May 13 18:24:51 UTC 2005

Ed:

> Is there any interest in doing DAS2 stuff at the proposed biohackathon in June
> ?

The hackathon is being cancelled due to not enough people being able to
attend *both* the WWDC and the hackathon, a stipulation of Apple, who also
was not able to provide any travel funds. The short notice and the proximity
of BOSC just 10 days after it also made things difficult. Apple does have
interest in doing something for 2006, but nothing definite yet.