[DAS2] DAS/2 grant meeting at BOSC / ISMB ?

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Thu May 12 14:44:09 UTC 2005

Based on everyone's responses, it looks like there are more of us
attending BOSC than ISMB.  So I'd like to propose a tentative schedule:

June 22, evening -- informal meeting, whoever gets there early.  Dinner?

June 23, afternoon/evening -- DAS/2 grantee meeting, open only to grant
collaborators (basically everyone on this list)

June 24, afternoon/evening -- DAS/2 BOF, open to anyone who wants to
attend

Thoughts?

	gregg

P.S. I just received notice that the DAS/2 abstract I submitted for BOSC
was accepted for presentation.  Hopefully that will generate interest in
the BOF.