[DAS2] hrefs and xml:base

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed May 4 23:59:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I think that the current spec uses xml:base in the way that the standard
intends, but please feel free to insert clarifications & corrections.  As far
as putting the bg: prefix into the key name, it was intended to indicate that
the key "glyph" belongs to the list of properties located at
http://www.bioperl.org/biographics/properties.  Now, I didn't find any
references to tell me how to namespace an attribute value, so I just fudged
things. Are there better ways to do this?

Lincoln