[DAS2] more updates to das2 docs

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Tue May 3 13:47:43 UTC 2005

All,

I've made a couple of changes to the docs in the das2 sub directory...

1) I've made the protocol doc into a template style doc, this means that all the
das2 docs in that directory follow the same pattern of preparation:

das2_XXX_template.html   --- munging by Andrews stuff  -->  das2_XXX.html

in other words: only edit the das2_XXX_template.html docs. It also means you can
now write separate xml docs for the examples in the text and have those verified
and incorporated via Andrews stuff.

2) I've put some new DAS/2 response codes into das2_protocol_template.html,
these directly follow the existing section on response codes as a table of
codes. Please do read/mark/inwardly digest.

Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                          |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |