[DAS2] DAS intro

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 09:21:40 UTC 2005

Andrew,

> The front of the DAS doc starts
>
>    DAS 2.0 is designed to address the shortcomings of DAS 1.0, including:
>
> That kinda assumes people know what DAS 1.0 is to understand DAS 2.0.

Good to make this change but I also think that there should be a short section
which compares/contrasts DAS 1.0 and DAS 2.0. It should be written to show that
DAS 2.0 addresses the shortcomings of DAS 1.0 (e.g. updating protocol).

Otherwise there is nothing major I would change about the intro., a good change
to make.

Ed
--
             ** PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER **

|  The Morgan Building, Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   |
|  Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1HH                                           |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-496844  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |