[DAS2] Human prototype server up

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:17:25 UTC 2005

This is a good region.  I just realized the type ids coming back in the
/type response don't match the type ids given in the /feature response.
I'm in the process of switching over from using table PKs for types to
using type names, so rather than using a filter "type=9770" you can
instead us a filter "type=sofa.ontology:CDS" (the "sofa.ontology" string
is the term's namespace.  SO has already changed it to "SOFA" in their
most recent SOFA file in CVS, but I haven't updated yet).

So, sorry about that.  I just change thed /type response back to give
primary keys until I get names working.  All the types should now work
with the type= filter.  Here's a quick document you can grab, a subregion
of what you asked for in your request that has something interesting
inside:

http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/chado/chado-Hsa-17/feature?overlaps=chr21/21292691:21324284;type=9688

-Allen