[DAS2] Content type for DAS XML responses

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Tue Dec 21 21:25:21 UTC 2004

Hi Tony,

If the doc_href stuff isn't in there, then it was my error.  It is
certainly in my notes.  I will add it forthwith (I've got another big
chunk of time to work on the DAS spec coming up during xmas
vacation).

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

NOTE: Please copy Sandra Michelsen <michelse at cshl.edu> on
all emails regarding scheduling and other time-critical topics.