[DAS2] Content type for DAS XML responses

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue Dec 21 02:42:43 UTC 2004

I just committed a new version of das2_get.html with this change:

RCS file: /home/repository/biodas/das/das2/das2_get.html,v
revision 1.2
date: 2004/12/21 02:43:42;  author: sac;  state: Exp;  lines: +50 -49
Converted mime types from application/x-das-foo to text/x-das-foo+xml for
XML types. For non-XML types omitting the '+xml' and adding an 'x-' suffix
to the right of the slash as needed.

Steve