[DAS2] Fwd: Re: DAS Writeback Summary

Steve_Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue Dec 14 01:50:27 UTC 2004

Begin forwarded message:

From: Suzanna Lewis <suzi at fruitfly.org>
Date: September 29, 2004 11:22:23 AM PDT
Subject: Re: Todays meeting.

Hi Ed,

I could not read these for some reason (admittedly I didn't struggle)
but was wondering if you could send them as plain text.

I was also wondering if for a feature's authorization we could model
it like file system. World, group, and user with read and write
permissions.
Just a whimsy, but might serve to help.

-S