[DAS] Workshop Discussions

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 16:18:34 UTC 2011

Hi All

This years DAS workshop is not far away now (less than 5 weeks away,
deadline for registrations 18th Feb). If you haven't registered and
would like to come - please do so here:  http://www.ebi.ac.uk//training/onsite/110302DAS.html
There is also a preliminary schedule up here:  http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASWorkshop2011

For Day 2 presentations we now have at least half of a days talks.
Thanks to those who have volunteered already. If you have new software
or made updates to software that uses DAS extensively, please
volunteer to give a short talk?

Whether you are attending or not, it would be good to get suggestions
from the community as to what should be discussed on Day 3. There is a
place on the wiki for suggestions: http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASWorkshop2011#Suggested_Topics
  please add any suggestions you have and if you feel comfortable add
your name next to your suggestion. My guess is that topics will arise
during the workshop, but it is helpful to get an idea of peoples hopes/
joys/concerns about the DAS project beforehand.

Thanks in advance,  looking forward to seeing many of you in a few
weeks.

Jonathan.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator