[DAS] Scaling of DAS tracks

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 08:49:39 UTC 2009

Hi Christian,

Did you use the 'max' and 'min' properties? These tell the client how
to scale the data, otherwise it can only use the values it receives
for any one region to guess what they are. Ensembl makes no
assumptions that the scale for one track is the same for another, and
in the absence of explicit min/max values assumes that the maximum is
the highest score it received, and the minimum is the lowest.

If however the maximum height of the track itself is different (i.e.
the height in pixels of the label region) this must be something else.
If you show me the stylesheet and features response I can take a look
for you.

The documentation link you posted works for me, is it still giving a
404? In any case, I believe Ensembl supports all of the stylesheet
functions in the specification.

Cheers,
Andy