[Bosc-announce] BOSC abstract deadline extended to Monday, April 4!

Nomi Harris nlharris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:59:52 UTC 2016

By popular demand, the deadline for submitting BOSC abstracts has been extended to Monday, April 4.

Please submit your one-page abstract about any topic in open source bioinformatics or open science at https://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_Abstract_Submission <https://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_Abstract_Submission> .

The deadline for applying for OBF Travel Fellowships (https://news.obf.io/2016/03/01/obf-travel-fellowship-program/ <https://news.obf.io/2016/03/01/obf-travel-fellowship-program/>) is April 15.

We look forward to reading your abstract, and hope to see you at BOSC 2016!

	Nomi Harris, BOSC 2016 Co-chair