[BioSQL-l] NCBI Taxonomy

Trevor Bell trevorgrahambell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:09:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply. I created another test case using the tutorial as
before, but did not include the steps to import the NCBI Taxonomy. It
worked successfully, and the TAXON table contains the name of the organism
from the single sequence I added.

--
Dr Trevor G. Bell
BSc.(Hons), H.Dip.Ed.(PG), MSc., PhD