[BioSQL-l] Loanding data sequence by genre

Helton Azevedo helton.a at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:49:27 UTC 2014

Hello Guys, I am working on a project that integrates data and tools to use
the techniques of Multilocus Sequence Analysisfor dealing with the taxonomy
of bacteria, and our structure database was assembled using the fantastic
scheme BioSQL project.

We managed to make the loading of the taxonomy to the bank, but now we need
to do the loading sequences of some bacterial genera at first would be only
two: Bradyrhizobium and Rhizobium.

We are using MySQL

Someone already tried to create a script that works that way, collecting
sequences by "genre".

Could share with us?

Thank you very much,

Helton