[BioSQL-l] SQLite support

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Jul 20 21:50:04 UTC 2010

On Jul 20, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Peter wrote:

> Did you guys manage to sit down together to look at the BioSQL
> on SQLite3 schema during BOSC/ISMB?

Yes. I not os much, sadly, but I was lucky enough that one of the
participants, Chris Bottoms, volunteered to take on that task, and I
believe more or less completed it. I'm indebted to you, Chris!

I don't think he has svn write access, so if I'm not mistaken it's not
committed yet. Rather than bothering with getting him an account on
the open-bio machine, Chris Fields and I were going to migrate BioSQL
over to github this week, and then we can go from there.