[BioSQL-l] Help installing BioSQL and its (Perl) dependencies

Bolin, Samuel sabolin at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 13 16:22:03 UTC 2010

Mark and Hilmar

I am working with Amy Powell on getting BioSQL up and running
Decided to take a different tact and am now using Fedora
Was able to get MySQL BioPerl installed along with getting past the
DBD and DBI issues
However I have read thru the documentation and have been unable to
figure out how BioSQL ties in must less get it installed
Any guidance?

Sammy