[BioSQL-l] SeqFeature scores

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 22:03:26 UTC 2008

Sorry for being slow to respond to this. Please file it against
Bioperl-db. It needs to be stored in seqfeature_qualifier_value as the
score really only applies as an attribute to computed features.

The reason it doesn't get stored right now is that BioPerl treats it
as a first-class property rather than an attribute. So Bioperl-db
needs to map between the two models.

	-hilmar