[BioSQL-l] Fwd: Release 1.0.1 in the making

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Aug 1 18:18:40 UTC 2008

On Aug 1, 2008, at 1:35 PM, Peter wrote:

>> So long story short it should be fixed now. There may be some
>> remnant bugs
>> so any testing would be much appreciated. The changes are committed
>> to svn,
>> but may need a bit more time to percolate to the anonymous svn
>> server.
>
> I won't be able to make time to try this until next week at the
> earliest (i.e. after your planned release), but when I get back to
> using Biopython with BioSQL again in earnest I will check this out.

By testing I meant primarily if people use other platforms that I do
(PostgreSQL on MacOSX), such as MySQL or Oracle on Linux, and can give
this a whirl as in, load the NCBI taxonomy into a scratch database
(using the script), then load it again (simulating an update), and see
whether there are any error or warning messages that'd be great.