[BioSQL-l] BioSQL at BOSC08 - Was Re: (no subject)

James Procter jimp at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 09:56:56 UTC 2008

Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2008, at 11:04 AM, James Procter wrote:
>> I'd suggest that a wiki page is set up to describe any ad-hoc
>> 'extensions' that BioSQL users think might be useful to the
> actually that page exists already:
>
> http://www.biosql.org/wiki/Extensions
doh - that'll teach me to look before I type :)
> Right now all that's there is the fledgling PhyloDB module that's part
> of the svn repository (though not yet of a release).
Thanks - I may give the PhyloDB module a whirl in the next few months, too.

This is, I suspect, a dumb question, but: is there a multiple sequence
alignment representation within BioSQL ?

This was going to be the extension I'd introduce - but if someone has
already done this then I'd be happy to help harden it for production use.

cheers
j.