[BioSQL-l] BioSQL/SwissProt

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Jul 9 12:36:50 EDT 2004

It sounds like you're using an old release of bioperl-db; 0.1 is very
old and doesn't support the current version of biosql. Download
bioperl-db from cvs and let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.
If you check at the top of the load_seqdatabase.pl file, there should
be a CVS Id tag that has a date stamp of no earlier than January this
year (later is fine).

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org