[BioSQL-l] bioentry: put molecule or division back?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:24:03 -0800

If you need to tell nucleotide from protein, wouldn't the alphabet
tell you? I.e., either alphabet is already set at the time you get
the object in hand, or if not, you set it based on molecule(). Would
that work or not? If you have neither alphabet nor molecule, how
would you know what to ask Entrez for?

	-hilmar