[BioRuby] real pleasure

davidcinca davidcinca at yahoo.es
Tue May 9 02:08:53 UTC 2017

Hi friend!

It's been a real pleasure to meet you yesterday, thanks  for  everything!  I  just  wanted to share with you something really interesting http://laughing.christyrilling.com

Regards, davidcinca

From: bioruby [mailto:bioruby at lists.open-bio.org]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 10:08 PM
To: davidcinca at yahoo.es
Subject: right on the butt

Absolutely right man, I've had the pleasure of living in a  very  nice middle class  community  my whole life. Started going to college, in a poorer part of a  city, and man  did  things change in my eyes. Campus police actually stopped  two of my  friends and told  them  to empty their bags on campus,  and when I asked what was happening  they told  me to continue walking.  Best part  was before  we left the dorms, they gave me what  we had  for that night because they joked that "We'd get stopped by the cops and they'd get searched"..

Oh  the friends were  black, I'm white, and  I go to  a historically black university.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10