[BioRuby] New biogem submitters and the wish list

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Thu Feb 12 11:17:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We keep track of new gems appearing on http://biogems.info/ and it
strikes us that there are quite a few new names appearing. As we are
so much a distributed development environment we are wondering if you
would like to say who you are and what you think could be improved (by
us) this year to help you be more productive in Ruby/bioinformatics.

I am thinking of improving biogems.info functionality, the biogem tool,
linking Ruby with other languages (D, Julia?), better graphics? Etc.
etc.