[BioRuby] Queen Mary ULondon.Bioinformatics Lectureship/Professorship

Yannick Wurm y.wurm at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 09:24:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We're recruiting a Lecturer* or Senior Lecturer* in Bioinformatics

  http://www.jobs.qmul.ac.uk/5436
  (will include some teaching in china)

The ad is worded broadly for a number of reasons - don't be scared of applying.

We're based in the best part of London; would love to interact with someone with strengths in evolutionary or behavioural or comparative genomics.

> or a ruby-lover :o))

I am happy to answer informal questions by mail or skype/Hangouts - I am not directly on the recruitment panel.

Kind regards,

Yannick

* UK equivalent to assistant prof; these are "permanent" jobs; generally 3 years probation.